Saturday, August 22, 2015

May my heart be Kind ....

Hello there, a very very warm welcome to my little blog 
where I share my design Team arty creations
here is my August project
for Dusty Attic

this month I am sharing something a little different from my usual style  

I felt like creating a bold LO and here it is .

I used a bold quote with a black Background 
and rustic /grunge colored chippies with a splash of blue /green.
dusty in color -  Mountain Meadow DA0916


May my heart be kind 
to create my bold Layout 
I cut a circle with the black cardstock , stitched it in rusty colored cotton
then began to layer some chipboard and embellishments 
along with the quote (found on Pinterest ) 

Dusty Attic materials used 
Crackle Paint DA 0900
Dusty in color - Mountain Meadow DA0916
View finder DA 1081
Jumbo Cogs DA 0232
Small film strip DA0935
Geometric Panel  Model: DA1037
Elegant swirl #2 :DA1098

 I found this quote on Pinterest .
I just love it !
I love to trim the chippies and create layering giving dimension and interest .

Small film strip DA0935 is trimmed and layered over the 
Geometric Panel  Model: DA1037



thanks for popping by and I do hope you are inspired
 to buy some chippies and have a play .
until next time 
happy scrapping and stay safe 
warm hugz from Heather x


23 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you rocked this bold style! It's such an amazing lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW This is just so bold and awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously stark with a truly brilliant centre. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold and beautiful with a fantastic quote! Love those rustic colour tones, brilliant work with those chippies and paints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb Heather. You are such a wonderful artist. Your quote fantastic, chippies, stitching and touches of colour - perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You even make dark look so good! You rock it all my dear!!!!! Love the latest creation (and all others).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen a page by you in a dark color...and I am amazed...it is beautiful and in your usual arty style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And your creating beautiful! This looks amazing, very emotive and inspiring! Really exquisite creating! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful!! Very creative and your sentiment is splendid!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING that dark background and the layers!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo I LIKE! I like very much Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb Heather - so dramatic and different. The highlighted quote draws the eye in to the powerful words, like a beacon in the dark of despair. Brilliant :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seem to have a thing for your black layouts! I adore them, and this is certainly no exception. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seem to have a thing for your black layouts! I adore them, and this is certainly no exception. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness Heather. This layout just stopped me in my tracks when I saw it on my blog reader. What a fantastic bold (fierce) LO for this amazing quote. Love, love LOVE the layers and colors on that black background. I love the simple, yet arresting edges. WOW! Pinned :) -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally sensational... Love the dark bg against the chippy:):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous!! Hope you have a place to hang it up on display. Beautiful piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is absolutely fabulous, Heather! I always adore your grungy projects and this one is gorgeous again. Love the quote!
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, so gorgeous! I love the mix of colours, so rich & elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just amazing....the beautiful colours, elements and styling....divinity!!!! Absolutely love the sentiment too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh MY MY ...THIS IS STUNNING!!
    Loved ur selection of quotes...so inspirational.

    ReplyDelete