Friday, April 22, 2016

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog
this is my Dusty Attic project for April
Today I am sharing a card I made for my 
Grand daughter ELLA JAI
who celebrated her 13th Birthday recently .

I created an envelope which holds a selection of tags and photographs 
to give Ella Jai a memorable birthday
I loved watching her smile as she read all the messages
and looked at the photos ..

BIRTHDAY ENVELOPE WITH TAGS 


DUSTY ATTIC MATERIALS USED 
Dusty in color clear gloss varnish /DA0901
Number Panel Large  /DA1050
Dusty in color/ Raisin DA0909
Lace border #4/DA1503
Mini Lattice /DA1501
Chevron Panel Large /DA1066

details of the beautiful chippies .

 the small envelope above holds some cash and a message for Ella from us ( her grandparents )xoxo





I have written messages on the tags and added photographs .
there are more pics and messages on the back of each tag .

thanks so much for dropping by and looking at my work .
big hugz to each of you .


8 comments:

  1. perfectly lovely! Amazing that Ella Jai is already 13! A teenager! Bet she LOVED this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how amazing! I'm sure Ella Jai will simply adore this. Happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! What a lovely keepsake for your darling girl on her special birthday! They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooooo GORGEOUS!! Loving the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully subtle and sweet - just perfect for a teenager. Gorgeous blend of papers, stamping and layering in your unique Heather style TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful treasure for your precious girl I am sure she will love it. The colours are so cool and this is just perfect. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Wow! Wow! Don't know how I missed this but I Looooveeee it!! Amazing how you create such awesome textures on the background and then pile on the layers yet it is never overwhelming .. you always add just the right elements in just the right place and then use exactly the right colours and the result is pure magic!! Exceptionally stunning!!
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete